INDRAPRASTHA GAS LTD. (IGL)
- Customer Management Initiatives: Set up Task force for reduction in pending customer complaints, thereby bringing down the number of pending complaints by 25,000. All payment Gateways empaneled for PNG Domestic customers convenience and facility to make Invoices available through Online / SMS Short Codes implemented. Introduction of Pre-Paid Cards and “Customer Service Group” CRM Cell for CNG customers.
- Digital IGL: New Mobile Application launched for CNG and PNG Customers. Implemented Government’s Cashless Initiative by introducing multiple digital payment options. ERP Software – SAP Modules like CRM, BI Analytical Reports introduced. Remote Price change of CNG Dispensers at 30 more stations. Bill watch system for online information/status of bills to vendors and File tracking system for expediting internal MIS introduced.
- Promoting PNG: More Direct Marketing Agents, incentivizing of Direct Marketing Agents and PNG Contractors to maximize PNG Domestic connections. Identified all Government Bhawans, Delhi University Hostel canteens and other institutions not connected with PNG and created a task for speedy conversion.
- Business Development: Launching of CNG 2-Wheeler. Involvements of RWA for replacement of Traditional Polluting Diesel Generators with Cleaner and Greener Gas Based Generators. Extending IGL expertise in providing consultancy to lay build and operate the CGD network to other companies in India and globally.
- CSR Initiatives: IGL Suraksha Yojana – Group Accident insurance scheme for drivers of CNG run public transport. Swasth – Saaarthi – Health management program for auto and taxi drivers. Sponsoring meritorious students from underprivileged backgrounds. Professional residential coaching for Engineering Entrance Examination. Skill development training of Delhi Govt. run ITI to improve employability, setting up workshop on Gas Plumbing at ITI, Arab ki Sarai. As part of Swachh Bharat campaign, construction of public toilets was taken up in a big way with added focus on Government schools.
- Operational Excellence: Establishment of first of its kind integrated Compression, Storage & Dispensing and centralized control room with GIS integration & SCADA systems for efficient supervision. Energy Audit of CNG Stations with internal and external benchmarking for Energy consumption. 4 Arm dispenser pilot projects in OMC ROs for faster filling and hence reduction in queues. Compressor utilization optimization by redistributing efficient compressors in priority operations mode. Budget estimation for 2 years introduced instead of 1 year.
Human Resources Development: Job rotation of top management team to ensure all round balance development of an individual. Increased focus was given to employee training needs in reputed institutes.